Spruce up your ride with Giant's Sole-O Lock-On Grips. They're made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort. The single-sided clamp locks onto your bar and makes for easy removal.
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
The MacAskill grip features a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration dampening. - Designed and ridden by Danny MacAskill - Single sided lock on grip - 29–30mm diameter
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
Spruce up your ride with the Picker Grips from Giant. Soft rubber and a raised pattern provide comfort and a great grip.
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort DX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
$20.00 - $21.00
- 100% ultralight silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips - Includes two diameter handlebar plug options
$20.00 - $21.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end - Two sizes available: 130mm for standard, or 90mm for twist shifters - Sold as a set/pair and includes end plugs
$11.00 - $12.00
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
$25.00 - $26.00
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Two Southern California originals have teamed up to create a modern-day classic design. Featuring the classic Vans waffle sole pattern and constructed from ODI's proprietary grip compounds for a consistent feel that provides exceptional control in all conditions. Available as part of the patented Lock-On Grip System for guaranteed slip-free performance and simple installation. For MTB, BMX, ATV, and PWC applications. - Iconic Vans Waffle sole pattern utilizing ODI's proprietary grip compounds - Provides exceptional feel and control in all conditions - Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
$41.99 - $46.00
Feel the superior grip and comfort of our popular DSP Bar Tape in a 1.8mm thickness. 82-inch rolls will be enough to wrap any handlebar and weighing only 50 grams per set (including plugs), making DSP the lightest tape on the market.
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$25.00 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Anodized double-side lock-on clamp • 135mm
$20.00 - $21.00
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
ODI’s first generation Lock-On System are standard for mountain bike racers everywhere. ODI has redefined grip performance again. The new Elite Series grips are engineered from end to end to deliver every feature racers demand. - Offset grip design provides padding where it is needed most - Variable knurl pattern provides comfort/traction where you need it most - Version 2.1 Lock-On System - Soft Pro compound for excellent shock absorption - Reinforced soft ends for added durability - Super slim profile
• Made from soft, durable Kraton rubber • Custom anatomic raised surface • 135mm
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort LX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores have a firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars. Plus, these grips have a hand-friendly, ergonomic shape for great comfort.
Page 1 of 2 Next page